Death of a loved one is some reality that we don’t want to face but also cannot escape. So, once someone loses their life, their soul must find peace and it is attained when its body is transported to its resting place where last rites are to be performed.
We at Jan Sahara Ambulance Service provide affordable rates for transport of dead bodies via road. We offer these services either within Mumbai, or even all over India including major cities. We transport the body of your loved ones to their hometown with care and respect.
We have ambulances with facilities which are required to transport the body of your loved ones. Our ambulances come with refrigeration which does not let the body decompose until the funeral. We aim to serve the needy at times of their grief.
There are certains laws for transporting the dead and documents assembled are also required. Call us to assist you for easy and affordable transportation service.
We at Jan Sahara Ambulance Services provide you with the best services at most affordable rates with our skilled technicians at your service any time of the day and any day of the week.
1. Do hearse service providers in Mumbai allow a companion to travel along with the deceased? Yes, generally they do allow maximum 2 people to travel along with the deceased.
2. How long can hearse service providers in Mumbai take to reach the location? The time taken to reach will differ based on factors such as availability of the vehicle, traffic condition, distance, etc.
3. How soon should one book the hearse vehicle? You should book the vehicle at least an hour before you need it.
4. Are any additional charges billed separately? Generally, they add all the charges in the final charge.
5. What are the charges for hiring a hearse vehicle? The charges depend on the distance to be covered. Kindly inquire about the charges at the time of booking the vehicle.